NLCA will be hosting the first T40 match this Saturday. Due to the unavailability of some players, the original team composition cannot be maintained. We still intend to go ahead if we can get enough players. Any players interested in playing a game of cricket this Saturday (forecast 16 degrees and sunny) please contact NLCA directly at and confirm their availability? We would like to finalize the teams very soon, so please confirm your availability by end of day tomorrow (Thursday). We have a core set of players and are short by 7-8 players, so please confirm your availability at the earliest.

Given the season and likely weather this may be our last chance to play outdoors for a long time, so we hope we can put together two teams to play the game we all enjoy.